Registrar Forms

The Registrar's office processes many forms for both students and faculty/staff. Below are forms to make changes to students' personal information and academic records such as legal names changes, student majors, minors, and advisor changes, and forms related to transferring outside courses, appealing a drop/withdrawal deadline, and petition to complete an independent study. Faculty/staff can find forms at the bottom of this page for requesting classroom changes and to request data from the Registrar's office.

Student Forms

Change of Personal Information 

  • Change of Name Policy | Change of Name Form
    Use to update ϲ on a legal name change. Students have the option of adding or changing their preferred names in Roger Central. 
  • Change of Address Form
    Use to change the address on file with the University as a former student. Current students may update their address through Roger Central. 

Course Related Forms 

Major Related Forms 

Replacement Diploma Request

Veteran Certification Worksheet


Faculty/Staff Forms